Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Moving Up!!


I have made the decision to move into a full-time position with Mary Kay. I was in this position once before and things just didn't work out like they could have. When we moved to Plainview, I made the decision to take a step back for a little while until I got my feet underneath me and then I would consider rebuilding. Well....let the rebuilding begin!! The last month has been incredibly busy, but rewarding. I am looking forward to the months ahead and anticipating what God plans on doing through me in this business. I love helping women feel better about themselves! I feel that this is a calling on my life. I would ask that you please pray for me during this adventure....for a focus that is unmatched....and an ability to rest when I can. Also, pray for Dave and the kids. I am doing this for them...to do my part in contributing to our family. Pray that they will be patient with me and supportive of the things that I must do to be successful in Mary Kay.

No comments: